Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hacked ICS/ICW domains belongs to Cat Techie group, said by ICS Admins !

On the Early Morning of 7th April we got the news that Cat Techie akka vaidehi sachin's all sites, Security Firm & News Company got Hacked ! Read here : http://www.thehackernews.com/2011/04/cat-techie-akka-vaidehi-sachins-all.html

There were two more Domain got hacked which represent ICS – Indian Cyber Squad and ICW – Indian Cyber Warriors . At 1st impression everyone was thinking that these two domains belongs to the original ICS & ICW groups, But today we got some Proofs n Statements from The owner of these groups that these two domains do not belongs to their team.

Statement By Navneet ( ICS Admin ) :
So today Cattechie got hacked,:| as usual I was not interested in her and her NBC but I was lil free  from my work and then I realized that all the sites which got hacked are on same server and I saw www.indiancybersquad.com on the zone-h mirrors I was little shocked and I reported all the members of Indian cyber squad and then I also say www.indiancyberwarrior.com seeing that too I was little shocked because I have never seen official website of ICW. It is completely fake news and it was done for some sought of publicity. Here are some proofs from my side which I got. www.Kaizen.org.in is the official site of Security Company which belongs to cat techie which is also on the same server of that of www.indiancybersquad.com.

www.indiancybersquad.org.in is the official site of ICS which is under construction for some days.
These are the total sites defaced.

You can clearly see that www.indiancybersquad.com and www.kaizen.org.in is on same server belonging to IP 173.236.36.2.

Even both domains belong to same person I found this by who.is


Here is the Who.is of www.indiancybersquad.com (FAKE DOMAIN  :P)

So it’s completely fake news, and it is not first time this has happened it is done many times before.
Navneet Singh.
Indian cyber squad.
Greets to: All members of ICS and ICW, ICA and The Hackers News.

Now Readers should Decide About this Hacking case !
-- THN

1 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.indiancybersquad.org.in/

the real site is here.....

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger